ElevateCX brings together 200 customer experience leaders twice a year for two full days of education, community, and perfectly planned events.Our attendees are Customer Support Managers, Directors of CX, Heads of Support, Customer Advocates, and even QA and Documentation Specialists. You’ll be in good company all weekend! Our attendees are leaders in their field and are seeking education and direction from their peers. They are also always seeking new tools to use with their team long-term. The typical attendee is a 3+ year veteran of support teams and works in CX at a high growth company. We have an 85% return rate per company per year, meaning companies send their entire team in increments to each event we host.
Elevate Sponsors are a big part of our event
Our audience is loyal, education-driven, and excited to learn new techniques for customer experience and customer support. We make a big deal out of our sponsors so we can ensure they get the attention they need from our attendees, and so they can start building long-term relationships with their new customers. We only partner with companies who we can rely on to create products our attendees can use to improve their jobs. This is your time to shine, not just sell!
You are an essential to our commuinity
It’s very easy to show up at a trade show, stand around in a booth, collect some business cards and call it a day. But that’s not what Elevate is about. At this event, you’ll be an integral part of a very focused and passionate community, and we want you to be present, engaged, and relational.We encourage all our sponsors to really take adantage of our social time, to be creative with their tables and swag, and to reach out to our attendees in advance to get the converstation started. Want to host our concierge booth? Sure thing! Want to bring donuts or coffee or puppies? Why not! Want to host a banging offsite karaoke party? Go for it!
Say No to business suits, Yes to yoga pants
Elevate brings way more than just talks, we are a full service community. We know that CX teams are under-served, under-recognized, and under-funded, so we make sure they are seen, heard, respected, built up, empowered, and (most importantly) that they have fun during the conference. Yes, you can event sponsor our yoga mornings, or our guided meditation session, or a workshop on creating an incident communication plan for support teams, or a VIP bottomless brunch!
Sponsorship Packages Spring & Fall 2019
Our two Fall 2019 events will be held in Austin, TX and Sydney, AUS. (Hello, APAC!)
Austin Silver Spring 2019
– Your logo on our website and all promo materials and emails
– Two tickets to the event for your representatives
– A customized discount code for you to share with customers & coworkers
Austin Gold Spring 2019
$10k, Everything from Silver Plus:
– Table space in our main room throughout the event
– A discount code for you to purchase customer tickets at cost
– Brief time on stage to talk about your product (5 min, not a full talk)
– Option to host a workshop or an off-site, afterparty, or day-after adventureAccess to a list of companies attending
Austin Platinum Spring 2019
– Consideration for a speaking slot for your company reps or for one of your customers
– Option to host a workshop and an off-site, afterparty, or day-after adventure – Access to full attendee list
Sydney Fall 2019
– Your logo on our website and all promo materials and emails – Two tickets to the event for your representatives – Discount codes for you to share with customers & coworkers and to purchase customer tickets at cost – Brief time on stage to talk about your product (5 min, not a full talk) – Access to a list of companies attending
Sydney Gold Fall 2019
$10k, Everything from Silver Plus:
– Consideration for a speaking slot for your company rep or for one of your customers – Option to host an off-site workshop, afterparty, or day-after adventure – Access to full attendee list
Our speakers and attendees come from incredible companies
When you attend ElevateCX, you become part of a growing community of CX leaders – there’s no CEOs or VP’s in suits talking cost centers and valuations. Our attendees focus on the human element of supporting customers, building sustainable teams, and fostering healthy company culture.
Learn from your peers
ElevateCX is the premier event for customer support and customer experience professionals. There’s more to customer support than just answering an email really fast, and ElevateCX is where people who take customer experience seriously can find deep, engaging education that they can use to train their teams. Our attendees are customer support agents, managers, team leads, and others who are on the front lines of customer experience each day.
Cultivate your network
Not only do we bring experts to the stage to teach and train, we’ve always focused on building a rewarding community for our attendees. Most of our audience has been to 3 or more of our events, and many past speakers return again as attendees and develop lasting relationships. We carefully plan a lot of social time so you can meet speakers, network a bit, or go take a nap without missing a good talk. (We’ve thought about everything!)
You can also reach out to us on twitter @elevatecx, or email Sarah, email@example.com!