Denver 2022 Event Schedule and Info
Sept 29 & 30 in Denver, COJoin the #denver2022 Slack Channel for all new updates
What’s the schedule for the event?
Wednesday, Sept 28, 2022
Currently, we don’t have a formal event planned for this evening, but we might announce something in our Denver 2022 Slack Channel. Make sure you join the channel to stay updated!
Thursday, Sept 29, 2022
Doors open at 8:30. We’ll be serving coffee and other beverages but typically do not do breakfast on the first day. Talks start at 10am, so you have some time to grab a bite if you need to.
Talks run 10AM-4PM. Check below for the Day 1 lunch menu!
5PM-8PM. Happy Hour at Green Russell hosted by our sponsors Aircall and Help Scout!
Friday, Sept 30, 2022
Doors open at 9:00 for our working brunch. You can spend this time grabbing a bite at our buffet, or catching up on work until 11am. If you are not comfortable eating from a buffet, please make alternate arrangements for brunch as we won’t be serving another large meal this day.
Talks run 11AM-3PM. Drinks and snacks to close the day.
What’s on the menu?
Here’s all the food options included at the event. Please note we serve one large meal per day, and we are modifying our Day 1 lunch due to Covid safety concerns.
DAY 1 Thursday, Sept 29, 2022
- Freshly brewed leaded and unleaded coffee, a variety of herbal teas, assorted soft drinks, and bottled water.
- To stay Covid-safe, we’ll be serving boxed lunches for the mid-day meal. Each lunch will include fruit, chips, and other self-serve snacks. Choose one of the following:
HOUSE ROASTED TURKEY BREAST
Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, peppercorn aioli on sourdough
VEGETARIAN WRAP (Non-dairy, no meat)
Roasted portobello mushroom, squash, zucchini, red onion, roasted peppers, and balsamic aioli in a spinach wrap
GREEN GODDESS BOX SALAD (Non-dairy, contains meat)
Spinach and frisse salad, strawberries, spiced pecans, balsamic black pepper vinaigrette, and grilled chicken
DAY 2 Friday, Sept 30, 2022
- Our working brunch will be served buffet style. If you are not comfortable eating from a buffet, please make sure you fuel up elsewhere as we won’t be serving a large lunch this day.
- Our working brunch buffet will include Fresh seasonal fruit, farm-fresh scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, country-style breakfast potatoes, cinnamon French toast with maple syrup, house-made granola with dried fruit, individual yogurts, a bakery selection of assorted donuts
- Fruit juices, freshly brewed leaded and unleaded coffee, a variety of herbal teas, assorted soft drinks, and bottled water.
- Our afternoon break will be self-serve snacks, including Kind bars, raw nuts, various chips, jerky, cookies, and trail mixes.
- Our closing happy hour will include beer and wine along with more self-serve snacks.
How are you keeping attendees safe during these unprecedented times?
We’ve taken a lot of steps to make sure this first event in 3 years helps our attendees feel more comfortable and safe during the ongoing pandemic. These include:
– Keeping our attendance under 150 people
– Holding all talks in a room with fully open doors to help circulate fresh air throughout the day
– Having all attendees register on CrowdPass to confirm vaccination and negative test results. All attendees must register and confirm acceptance of their vaccine or negative test to enter the event. No exceptions.
What’s the dress code?
Wear anything you feel comfortable in, but keep in mind we will have large windows open each day during talks to keep fresh air circulating! Check the weather in Denver and dress appropriately.