Chelsea Margolies, Director of Customer Support at 15Five
Most companies struggle to attract, retain, and maximize their people, because they’ve been looking in the wrong direction and focusing on the wrong things. It’s an innocent mistake. Most organizations simply do what’s always been done, and while that may have been effective and made sense at that time, they are no longer useful for the times we live in now. The world of work has changed dramatically and the most commonly practiced methods of leadership and management haven’t kept pace. Those practices are not merely ineffective, but have become increasingly counterproductive at producing the level of high performance and engagement companies are striving so hard to achieve. I’m going to share a secret with learned from a 6+ year experiment inside of 15Five, that proves helping every employee become their Best-Self works for their benefit as well as the financial success of the company.
1. How to lead your team into developing Growth Mindset
2. How to build a team using Strengths -> Zone of Genius
3. Maslow & Psychological Safety at work
4. Increase engagement with Intrinsic Motivation
5. Lead and build your team using Positive Psychology